Minivans sometimes get a bad rap. They’re sometimes associated with “soccer moms” and carpools.
Today’s minivans are a lot different than the wood-paneled ones that prowled the streets in the 1990s. Here are some reasons it’s cool to drive a minivan.
- Reason #1: They’re loaded with technology – Today’s minivans are a driving entertainment center. The Toyota Sienna includes available options such as navigation system, DVD video, satellite radio and other cool features for the inner nerd in you.
- Reason #2: They’re comfortable – When you’ve got a big family, do you really want to cram everyone in a four-door car? Just imagine summer road trips. A minivan provides the space you need to travel in comfort. It will literally keep the kids off of your back.
- Reason #3: Great designs – The Sienna for instance has a great sleek look for a minivan. Plus it has a 266 horsepower V6 engine. With the right Sienna parts, you’ll have a reliable ride for years to come!
- Reason #4: They’re dependable – When you purchase the right minivan, you don’t have to worry about things breaking down. The Toyota Sienna has been voted the most dependable minivan two years in a row by J.D. Power & Associates.
- Reason #5: They’re safe – At the end of the day, who really cares what you’re driving. The important thing is that your family is safe. The Sienna has important safety options such as blind spot monitoring as well as the standard air bags and the Star Safety System.
So it’s time to get over your aversion to minivans. They’re just as great as cars, trucks and SUVs.
If you’re looking for Toyota OEM parts, visit Toyota Parts Center, the No. 1 spot for the lowest prices on genuine Toyota parts. Visit us at http://parts.olathetoyota.com/.