- Toyota has nine models that are built in the United States – Nine of Toyota’s cars and trucks are built right here in the USA. These include the Camry, Avalon, Venza, Sienna, Sequoia, Highlander, Corolla, Tacoma and Tundra.
- Toyota has created 200,00 jobs in the United States – Toyota has manufacturing facilities and design centers across the United States. They have 10 plants in this country. Toyota manufactures the Tundra in Texas and the Camry in Kentucky and Indiana. They’re putting Americans to work!
- Toyota has invested $18 billion in the United States – Toyota is here to stay in the United States. They’ve invested more than $18 billion. That’s a lot of money, especially with a slow economy.
- Toyota has been in the United States since 1957 – Toyota has been selling vehicles in the United States for a long time. In 1982, the company opened its national sales complex in California. Four years later, the company began manufacturing in the USA with a joint venture with General Motors.
- Americans love Toyotas – Toyota is by far one of the most popular automakers in the United States. It just recently reclaimed the world’s largest automaker title. Halfway through 2012, Toyota has already sold more than 180,000 Camry cars. That’s more than the number of Chevy Silverado trucks and Ford Fusion cars sold.
What are your thoughts on Toyota? We’d love to hear from you! Leave your comments below. At Toyota Parts Center, we sell genuine Toyota parts. You can find Sienna parts and Corolla parts at great prices. Visit http://parts.olathetoyota.com/.